UPPER KS2 TEACHING & LEARNING SUPPORT WORKER
Fixed Term Contract until 31st August 2023 starting as soon as possible
Term time only plus INSETS
Band C – Full time position (FTE £20,444 to £23,484 pro rata per annum)
The Board of Governors of St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School, with support of Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company (“the MAC”), are now seeking to appoint to the role a Teaching & Learning Support Worker to join our proud and successful School from January 2023.
We are looking for someone who:
· is fully supportive of the catholic ethos of our school.
· Is an excellent practitioner with a minimum qualification level of NVQ Level 3, with good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
· has a love of children.
· Is an excellent communicator.
· Is forward thinking, creative and enthusiastic.
· Is hard working and a high interest in developing young children to maximise their potential. Willingness to lead or support extra-curricular activities.
In return we can offer:
· the support of our wider group of schools that form the Our Lady & All Saints MAC
• a commitment to your professional development as part of a Multi-Academy
• a child centred school
• an enthusiastic staff and committed Governors
• eager, responsive, and well-behaved children
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 18th January 2023
Interviews to be held: TBC
The Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company comprises of 12 primary schools and 1 secondary school within the Solihull, Birmingham and Warwickshire areas with schools that converted to the MAC on 1 April 2021. The location of the post is based at St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School, Windrush Close, Solihull, B92 8QL.
St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references, which will be requested, prior to interview, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, medical check, evidence of qualifications plus verification of the right to work in the UK.
The school will endeavour to make any necessary reasonable adjustments to the job and the working environment to enable access to employment opportunities for disabled job applicants or continued employment for any employee who develops a disabling condition