Required for: January 2022
Salary: L6-L10 Hours: Full time
Contract type: Permanent
The Governing Board of St Andrew’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic Deputy Headteacher committed to and enthusiastic about their Catholic faith. We are looking for a Deputy Headteacher who is an outstanding leader, practitioner, hardworking, caring and a highly motivated individual.
St Andrew's Catholic Primary School is part of Our Lady and All Saints Catholic Multi Academy Company ("the MAC"), newly formed in April 2021. We are a new MAC consisting of 13 schools with an ambitious vision and mission to promote Catholic education through being a family of schools who are 'Strong in Faith'. Each school benefits educationally from the expertise within the MAC as a whole and practically from the services procured and provided centrally. For us it is a fantastic opportunity, and a privilege, to work with a team of over 700 staff to shape the future of Catholic education for over 4,500 children and young people across the Birmingham, Solihull, and Warwickshire areas. You will be expected to play your part in both the school and MAC strategic and operational development. It is fast paced but an exciting and great time to join us and further your development as a leader in Catholic education.
You will be:
• Able to demonstrate high quality leadership skills which have been instrumental in raising standards and motivating staff and pupils.
• Able to show a high level of inter-personal and communication skills
• A committed and practising Catholic with a clear understanding of how to support the Catholic Life of St Andrew’s
• An outstanding classroom practitioner, able to meet the needs of all children • Able to assist the Headteacher in leading and managing the school
• Able to enhance the practice of teaching in the school
We offer you:
• Wonderful children
• Supportive, friendly and motivated staff
• On-going professional training
• Excellent relationships with families and the wider parish community
• A supportive Governing Board
• The chance to work within the family of schools of Our Lady & All Saints MAC
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Please send your completed CES application form to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date.
Closing date: Monday 11th October 2021 at 9am
Shortlisting: Tuesday 12th October 2021
Assessment & Interview dates: Thursday 21st & Friday 22nd October 2021