Alcohol Advice Centre www.aquarius.org.uk
Couselling for Children
Domestic Violence Support
Marriage and relationship counselling
Mental Health Services
Young Carers Advice
Child and Family Support
Hello! My name is Katie Brady and I am the Child and Family Support Worker in school.
My role in school is to provide support, advice and information to the families within our school community. I can help you with any worries that you may have in relation to your child's education, behaviour and wellbeing. I am also here as someone to talk to if you need it! I am a mom of two boys and can often relate to the worries you may be having.
You can call the school office to speak to me and arrange appointments. Advice and support is always non-judgemental and confidential although concerns relating to the safeguarding of children will always be dealt with in accordance with the school's Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. I may not have all the answers, but hopefully I can help you to work out how to find them!
Support for pupils includes:
- promoting good attendance and punctuality
- promoting self-esteem and confidence
- promoting positive behaviour and positive attitudes to learning
- providing one-to-one support
- Kiva Anti bullying support
Support for families includes:
- providing information and signposting to other services in the local area
- liasing with a range of external services such Early Help, Solar and Social Care
- attendance and support at school and other agency meetings
- advice and support in promoting positive behaviour at home
You can contact me confidentially via the school office: 0121 743 5675 Email: email@example.com Mobile: 07799 337498